Are you having trouble coping with a particular problem? Are you struggling with an addiction? Are stress, anxiety, and depression taking over your life? Anyone can benefit from counselling.
Have you been in an accident? Do you have flashbacks, poor sleep, and fatigue? We can help.
Swift Health counsellors the members of their communities facing a wide variety of challenges.
- Trauma (Acute / Complex / PTSD )
- Anger Management / Emotion regulation
- Interpersonal skills / relationship concerns
- Couple / Marriage Counselling
- Family session
- Depression or Mood disorder
- Anxiety (general, social, phobias)
- Addictive Behaviour (substance, gambling, shopping, gaming, sex or self-harm)
- Grief and loss
- Eating disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sexual concerns
- Life transition
- Self-esteem / Motivation enhancement
- Stress management
- Self-love / confidence